Cook time; 12 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
Jerk seasoning – 1 tbsp.
Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tbsp.
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts – 2
Sprouts – 1 cup
Baby spinach greens – 1 cup
Mango – 1, diced
Sweet red pepper – ½, diced
Low-fat plain yogurt – ¼ cup
Juice and grated rind from ½ fresh lime
Multigrain or brown rice wraps – 4 (6 inch each)
1. In a bowl, whisk jerk seasoning with oil. Add both chicken breasts and turn to coat.
2. Place chicken on parchment-lined baking sheet. Broil, turning once
until no longer pink inside, about 12 minutes.
3. Let cool slightly, cut into thin strips. In a large bowl, toss together mango, yogurt, red pepper, lime rind, and juice. Lay one-quarter of the spinach and chicken in each wrap.
4. Divide the mango mixture among wraps, placing in center of each.
5. Place ¼-cup sprouts on each wrap. Fold both sides over filling.
6. Roll up tightly from the end and serve.