Cook time: 1 hour
Ingredients for 2 servings
Coconut oil for greasing and frying
Skinless chicken thighs – 4
Red onion – 1 small, cut into wedges
Chicken stock – 100ml
Chorizo – 30g, cut into small chunks
Chopped fresh rosemary – 1 tsp.
Asparagus – 100g
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with a little coconut oil and then place the chicken thighs into the dish.
3. Tuck the onion wedges underneath the thighs, then season each thigh well with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the chicken stock into the dish then place in the oven to cook for
5. Then add the chorizo and place back in the oven and cook for 15 minutes more.
6. Remove the chicken from the oven and top with the rosemary. Reduce the heat slightly; give the dish a great stir, before placing back into the oven for further 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, heat a small amount of coconut oil in a frying pan and gently fry the asparagus, seasoning it with salt and pepper.
8. Cook until slightly browned and softened then remove and serve alongside the chicken.